Registration Starts March 15, 2022
Search available to off-campus students, too
Your time and money are precious. You enjoy some “down time” each summer to recharge your batteries and reconnect with friends. Eating regular meals at home seems awfully appealing.
What if you could save time and money, have some fun and free time, and enjoy some of the comforts of home while still earning some credits toward your degree?
Summer Session offers the options and flexibility you need to make the most of your summer:
- Convenient 10-week, 8-week, or 5-week scheduling.
- Lots of online classes, allowing you to continue your study from the comfort of home.
- Breaks before and after the session to squeeze in a vacation or time with friends and family.
- Plenty of opportunities for recreation during the Kirksville summer, if you choose to stay on campus.
- A chance to focus on challenging courses or to boost your Truman GPA for scholarship reinstatement.
- The ability to add coursework for an extra major or minor without delaying graduation.
- Internships, Study Abroad, practical experiences, and much more!