Registration Starts March 16, 2021!
(Search Available to Off-Campus Students, Too!)
Your time and money are precious. You enjoy some “down time” each summer to recharge your batteries and reconnect with friends. Eating regular meals at home seems awfully appealing.
What if you could save time and money, have some fun and free time, and enjoy some of the comforts of home while still earning some credits toward your degree?
Summer Session offers the options and flexibility you need to make the most of your summer time:
- Convenient 10-week, 8-week, or 5-week scheduling.
- Lots of online classes, allowing you to continue your study from the comfort of home.
- Breaks before and after the session to squeeze in a vacation or time with friends and family.
- Plenty of opportunities for recreation during the Kirksville summer, if you choose to stay on campus.
- A chance to focus on challenging courses or to boost your Truman GPA for scholarship reinstatement.
- The ability to add coursework for an extra major or minor without delaying graduation.
- Internships, Study Abroad, practical experiences, and much more!
Notice of Non-Discrimination
In compliance with federal law and applicable Missouri statutes, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, age, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in admission to or employment in its education programs or activities.
The University complies with the regulations implementing Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972; Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975; and other state and federal laws and regulations.
Inquiries: Inquiries concerning the University’s compliance may be referred to Sally Herleth, Human Resources Director, 101 McClain Hall; 100 East Normal Street, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO 63501. Telephone (660) 785-4031.
Inquires may also be directed to Office for Civil Rights at: OCR.KansasCity@ed.gov