Can I Afford to Take Summer Session Classes?
Summer 2017 Tuition Rates
- Additional special class fees may be assessed depending upon individual course selection.
- For Undergraduate students, the 18th hour is considered an overload and will be charged the hourly rate above the standard enrollment fees for the 18th hour.
- Graduate students taking 15 hours will be charged the hourly rates above the standard enrollment fees for the 15th hour.
- Undergraduate hours over 18 will be charged the hourly rate plus $100 for each hour.
- Graduate hours over 15 will be charged the hourly rate plus $100 for each hour.
- Students enrolled in 1/2 hour increments will be charged accordingly.
- Students taking a combination of undergraduate and graduate hours will be assessed separately for the number of undergraduate and graduate hours taken.
The Truman Financial Aid Office is ready to help you pursue the financial support you need to take summer courses. For basic information, and to access forms to apply for Summer financial aid, visit Financial Aid’s Summer page. For specific questions regarding financial aid policies, e-mail email@example.com or call (660) 785-4130. The Financial Aid Office also has useful information available about:
They also have numerous resources for students looking for alternative sources of funding.